Ms. Tina M. Hanulec – Office Administrator / CFO
Tina has been with Brennan & Associates, LLC since it’s inception in 2007. Prior to forming Brennan & Associates, LLC with David Brennan, Tina managed the Reading office of Billet & Connor, P.C..
Ms. Hanulec is directly responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of 14 employees
- Managing all aspects of client billing
- Playing an integral role in:
- client development
- client relations
- business quality assurance
- Albright College (B.S. in Criminal Justice, 2010)
- Graduated with High Honors
- Elected to the Alpha Kappa Delta International Honor Society
- Saint Joseph’s University (M.S. in Criminal Justice, 2009)
Professional Honors and Awards:
- Co-author of an article published by the IAEM Bulletin: International Association of Emergency Managers entitled The Potential Threat of Agroterrorism to the U.S. Food Supply.
- Member of the Council on Litigation Management and the American Society of Criminology .
Tina resides with her husband Mark and her son Andrew in Reading, Pennsylvania.